Hypnotherapy, Awareness Therapy, and Past Life Regression will help you reach your goals.
How? Hypnotherapy teaches you how to relax your body and get down to deep levels of inner awareness.
Awareness Therapy teaches you how to “listen” to your Inner Self and heal the “Sabotaging, Angry Inner Teenager.”
Past Life Regression uncovers deep reservoirs of talent or resistance unknown to your conscious mind.
How can you use these techniques to help you day-by-day?
- Determine what you really want. Ask your inner self. Recognize that if you go into anything without a likely outcome, you won’t get it.
- Get totally committed to that outcome – visualize. Make it real in your brain.
- Take actions every day toward that goal. Do one thing! Then congratulate yourself.
- You must be totally committed to the outcome of your goal – If you’re not, you’ll need to readjust and look at where the glitches in your belief system might be. Do you believe it’s doable? Possible? Hack your dreams!
- Thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors determine your reality – Magic takes action, but mostly it takes follow through! Open to your Witchy Self!
- Look at what you do day by day. Does it add to your goals/desires? Or is it just activity?
- Repetition is the key to mastery.
- The pressure is good! Deadlines are your friends.
Learning how to dive deep into your own subconscious – the unconscious mind is the skill I teach my clients. As Carl Jung famously said: “Until you make the unconscious, conscious, it will rule your life, and you will call it Fate.” That means that your unconscious mind rules your behavior.
In the first session with clients, I draw a big oval representing an iceberg, and then I say: “Ten percent of you is above the water line, 90% is below.”
But that’s not precisely correct. What’s really true, but too much to comprehend, is that 1/1,000,000 is above the waterline. The rest of us is below the waterline – most of our brainpower is sub-conscious. Do you want to think: Beat heart continually? No. So opening to the “desires and dictates of your own subconscious mind is imperative if you’re going to change.
In the ’90s, I did six years of Jungian Dream Therapy at UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute. I kept dream journals and still do. The list you read above is from a journal from 1991 when I was still at UCLA’s Film School and had to turn out a finished script every three months. And I did. I was 43.
Time flies! But it goes by one day at a time. So if you want to do something that you’re not doing, call me. (323) 933-4377
Sending you love,
My Audios & Ebooks
All Audios and Ebooks are Instantly Downloadable